Endoscope Express Repair/Exchange Instructions
For your peace of mind, we offer a Repair or Exchange Program. When we receive your scope we investigate whether repair is possible or replacement is indicated for economical or safety reasons. You are contacted, a decision made and your endoscope is back on the way to you!
- Exclusively designed for alternate care market
- Repaired by original endoscope manufacturer
- Repaired with original manufacturer parts “traceability”
- Repaired by highly trained repair technicians
- Minimal downtime = No interruptions of procedures
- No hidden repair cost = No surprises for customer
Please contact your Distributor or BR Surgical representative for program pricing and shipping instructions.
BR01-90001 – Level 1 Repair
Cleaning & Alignment
BR01-90002 – Level 2 Repair
Insertion Tube Replacement
(except for fiber bundle)
BR01-90003 – Level 3 Repair
Complete Insertion Tube Replacements
0° x 2.7mm x 187.5mm Rigid Scope
30° x 2.7mm x 187.5mm Rigid Scope
30° x 2.9mm x 302mm Rigid Scope
0° x 4mm x 175mm Rigid Scope
30° x 4mm x 175mm Rigid Scope
45° x 4mm x 175mm Rigid Scope
70° x 4mm x 175mm Rigid Scope
To help us give you prompt service on repairs, please follow the simple steps outlined below.
- Complete this form and click the Send Request button.
- You will be contacted by email with a Repair Order Number. Please do not ship without receiving this number first.
- Package the scope(s) with a copy of the Repair Order Number and ship to:
BR Surgical, LLC
3500 Beachwood Court
Jacksonville FL 32224
- Once we receive the scope(s) and determine the work that needs to be done, you will be contacted with a repair quote.
*There is a $350 diagnostic charge for Flex Naso repairs that are declined.
Instruments must be sterilized/disinfected before shipping to BR Surgical.